Hello there kind peeps. How have you been huh ? 6 years has passed haha since the last posting . It feels like years pass in the blink of an eye, and before we know it, another moment is gone.
I hope wherever you are, life is treating you well aamin.
6 years back,I was still in Egypt . Damn,I'm old now at 31 cruising through life .I mean it feels like yesterday that I took the last flight back home,went through the Covid -19 era .Still remember though,in the Airbus ,I was given a first class seat numbered 21A . 13 hours journey felt like a flash .
The memories between 2013-2020 with bacthmate - ACEVI especially YIK Brothers ,my crazy but kind housemate-Beit Avengers, my difficult-to-work Egyptian related partners at Sarag Mall for Apple Mesir , a friends at Perubatan Cawangan Al Azhar (PCA) will I cherish forever .
The period that moulds me into who I am today.
This past 6 years,a lot of things surely happened to me . The most significants were in
May - October 2020 ,with TRAVELGO
We managed to bring home almost 1300 students from Egypt,Turkey,Russia and a few from India and UK as international border closure due to widespread of Covid-19 .Regained a few thousands ringgit from this project ,truly a blessing in disguise after the devastating loss of RM 252 000 being scammed by Amirah Durjana .
Jun 2021 to December 2023,Housemanship and Floating MO
First time in Sabah ,Entered the hardest period of my life so far. Housemanship !!
Losing almost 10kgs on the first few months posting at Medical as a first poster .To some extent, our beloved Dr Tang Chai Yih asked me to to do some work up to rule out TB due to my weight loss which of course turned out negative .Indeed the weigh loss happened to almost every Houseman .
Rotated between HQE 1,HQE 2 and HWKKS (Likas) ,met a lot of people from different background.
Some I would want to be like them and with some I pray hard I will not turn into "them" .
Really need to thank Azwan,Faris,Dzikrul ,Haziq,Khairina,Anna Carina,Dayang ,Faris Kemamang,Dalila,Ameera ,Zana,Syafiqah,Farahin,Avy, and few others .Those periods were bearable because of them.
December 2023-until now
-Eventually get to return to Kelantan,was initially being offered a place at ED Hogum as a junior medical officer,but then diverted to O&G HSIP following my sister advice as I really did not plan to stay this long in KKM hence I want to take the chance to learn O&G in thinking perhaps I can use it in GP setting . Somehow at this moment ,I feel very happy and comfortable in this department despite of my bosses started asking "bila nak sambung master" .
Then I met a woman named Nabihah ,a medical officer in Hogum,the main reason of me returning to this blog today .Met her through Faiz,a fellow colleague at O&G Hogum while I was doing an exchange called Program Hospital Kluster Selatan.Basically this program requires a medical officer from Hospital Sultan Ismail Petra to go to HOGUM for about 5-7 days to cover and help them whenever they are for any reason experiencing a shortage of medical officer specifically in O&G
Our first plan meeting was in April at Big Ball ,Jalan Sri Cemerlang ,her place of choice.It's also my first time seeing her in person.She ordered a korean food and some kind of Shaved ice or grass jelly with taro balls . I only ordered a Latte .Took the chance to observe the she way she talks,her giggles and able to sneak peaked her beautiful eyes .I think I did fall in love at the first sight .
Crazy or not,I met her parents after the first meeting to get the early blessing.At that time I did not even know what she feels about me .
After a few meeting and a few istikharah ,I get to know her closer and subsequently confessed my feeling to her on Arafah's Night . Lucky me ,she also shares the same feeling towards me . Long story short,we plan to "bertunang" on this 31st August .Wish us the best ya.
If you were to ask me "why do I choose to make her as my life partner?"
Then I would honestly reply " I don't know,but I love her and I want to take care of her ."
I'm still not sure what the future holds for us,but I hope it always the best for both of us
May Allah ease our way to Jinjang Pelamin .
No comments:
Post a Comment